I have been teaching yoga since 2001 in South West Scotland. Currently, I teach adult classes at all levels and occasional children’s classes on request, and I offer one to one tuition and remedial yoga sessions. I am also a Tutor for the Yoga Scotland Foundation Course.
I found yoga late in my life, at the age of 53. It had such a profound effect on me that I trained as a teacher so that I could bring this wonderful science to others. Now, well past normal retirement age, yoga gives me the physical and emotional resources to continue to do so.
I have also personally created CDs for various yoga nidras, meditations & chair yoga. Available in both physical CD format and digital download here.
My qualifications include:
- Yoga Scotland Teaching Diploma 2002. (Yoga Scotland is the governing body for yoga in Scotland.)
- Bihar School of Yoga and Satyananda Yoga Centres UK: Yoga Nidra Certificate 2009
- British Wheel of Yoga: Yoga for Children Certificate. 2004
- Bihar School of Yoga and Satyananda Yoga UK: Teaching Diploma. 2012
- Certificate in Teaching Remedial Yoga 2013
Website Designed and Built by Michael Godridge - firstname.lastname@example.org